Wednesday 16 December 2009

Thesis on watermills to generators

I just realised that I can share my thesis with anyone if they are interested. Here is a link to google docs for:

abstract, contents pages, etc.

the introduction

the conclusion

Let me know if these even work... And if you want to see any of the actual chapters - these are just opening and closing sections.

Photo: Senhor and Senhora Gonçalvez, by their functioning grain mill on the river Mouro. Interviewed for the thesis - which also gives a rough idea of how much electricity could be produced from their mill, while maintaining their flour milling service.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Congratulations on finishing it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I commented earlier about finding an ancient hemp washing watermill...would be possible to read your whole thesis? Could I email you privately to get a copy?

Thanks, CKC